June 20, 2004

"One thing at a time, PLEASE"

Bumped into Jeremy n Joe at Fat Frog just now. I was there with my bblics darling, apple dear and her dear (i.e. Shaun, Superman), and (guess who) my Mum n sis. hehe.. quite a weird combi. I still feel very bad for having put my darlin to the nonsense of janet. I hope she knows now how lucky she is not to have a sister, at least, not one like mine. hehe

Fat Frog is going to have to close down come end July. My first reaction? "What??? Are you sure? Why??" Then, after half-hearing Joe's answers to these questions, "What am I gonna do without Nuris and Darren here?"

Yes, Shaun, life will move on, and I will have to move on. I've been moving on a lot recently. I can't move on from so many things all at one time. oh man! Can't believe it.

Those of you still curious about this Fat Frog I hang out at, and you know who you are, text me and we'll go down before it closes it doors, like the National Library just opposite.

Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 02:24